Monday 2 June 2014

housiversary

Saturday was our six year housiversary. I can't believe we've lived here for so long! Kym and I always celebrate our housiversary by getting Indian and eating takeout in our lounge room. We feel like we're really giving the house a treat.

This is what the patio looked like when we first visited the house and the previous owners were still there. It's one of the big reasons we fell in love with it, which is why it's hard to admit that it has never looked this tidy since!


Do you celebrate a housiversary?


2 comments:

  1. Omg, we were six years on the weekend too, although we've never celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap! You so should celebrate- I take any excuse to eat Indian and wear my trackies!

      Delete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...